For FIRESTICKS and some ANDROID BOXES
(go to "settings", "Device", "developer options", "enable app from unknown sources".)
1. Download and install the app called “DOWNLOADER".
4. Click on "install" and then open it.
5. Proceed to the next section "HOW TO INSTALL USING FILELINKED APP"
1. First close out all running apps before installing any new apps.
2. Open the Filelinked app.
3. When prompted for a code enter in 14118810
4. Select on Continue button.
5. Now you will see a list of suggested apps you can download.
6. Select on the download arrow of the file you want downloaded
7. After the files apk is downloaded a play arrow will appear
8. Select on the play arrow
9. Select on Install tab
10. Now the app is installed and you can adjust the apps settings to achieve optimal performance.
11. Check out the link below for adjusting your app settings.
12. Repeat the above steps (6-11) for each file/app you want downloaded.
Instructions for Fire Stick/TV
1. First make sure you have the latest Fire Stick/Tv update.
2. Go to settings > my fire tv > developer options > now turn on "apps from unkown sources".
3. Go to the magnify glass at the top left and search for an app called "Downloader"
4. Download that app and install it.
5. Open the Downloader app and type this url: http://bit.ly/FILELINKED2020
6. Now press Go.
7. Once Downloader is installed open the app and type this code: 14118810
8. Then press continue.
9. If you get a pop-up press dismiss.
10. Download the Nitro Tv app by pressing the down arrow next to it.
11. Once the down arrow changes to a play sign press it again to install the app.
12. A new screen will appear, press install.
13. After the installation is complete you can press open.
14. At the login screen please input the username and password.
Please download the Nitro apk from one of the following options:
Filelinked code: 14118810
Browser url: http://bit.ly/nitro163
You can download on computer, save to usb an install via usb using ES-Explorer
- Enter the username & password from email
- Make sure press the REMEMBER ME option so you never need to put it again and again.
- Wait for the app to load content ( Live Channels for the First Time.
- Now you are ready to watch Live TV. Enjoy
1.Obtain your mac code by clicking the blue button on your remote inside the app
2. Go to this website http://siptv.eu/mylist/
3. Enter the mac code of your device in the mac code box in the external playlist section.
4. Now add the whole URL link that you received via email into the external playlist URL box
5. Click ADD or SEND Link
Once you have downloaded and installed the IPTV smarters app from the your App Store please enter your Username, Password, and Url as seen the the picture.
Setup Instructions for GSE Smart IPTV Pro
Go to ‘App Store’ and search for ‘GSE SMART IPTV PRO’.
Install and run ‘GSE SMART IPTV PRO’.
Open the settings menu and click onto ‘REMOTE PLAYLISTS’.
Click onto the ‘+’ button and choose ‘Add M3U URL’ option.
Enter this name into the ‘Playlist name’ field: NitroTvService
Clear all existing data and any spaces out of the Playlist Link field and enter the following: http://nitro.ltd:25461/get.php?username=xxxxxxxxxx&password=xxxxxxxxxx&type=m3u&output=ts
**IMPORTANT: Verify you have no typos, it has to be exact as it is in step #6
Click onto the ‘Add’ button.
You can now click onto the "NitroTvService" from ‘Remote Playlists’ to start watching.
Watching Live TV after initial setup
Run the IPTV app.
Go to "Remote Playlists".
Click onto the "NitroTvService" playlist.
Choose a channel to view.
click here>> http://bit.ly/nitro163d
replace the XXXXXXX With your username, replace the xxxxx with your password
Files coming soon.
If you have requested a mac address account your mac has been added and the portal url is http://nitro.ltd:25461/c
On Perfect Player be sure to select Download at each update
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, events and free IPTV by NitroTvService.