For FIRESTICKS and some ANDROID BOXES
(go to "settings", "Device", "developer options", "enable app from unknown sources".)
1. Download and install the app called “DOWNLOADER".
4. Click on "install" and then open it.
5. Proceed to the next section "HOW TO INSTALL USING FILELINKED APP"
1. First close out all running apps before installing any new apps.
2. Open the Filelinked app.
3. When prompted for a code enter in 14118810
4. Select on Continue button. 5. Now you will see a list of suggested apps you can download.
6. Select on the download arrow of the file you want downloaded
7. After the files apk is downloaded a play arrow will appear
8. Select on the play arrow
9. Select on Install tab
10. Now the app is installed and you can adjust the apps settings to achieve optimal performance.
11. Check out the link below for adjusting your app settings.
12. Repeat the above steps (6-11) for each file/app you want downloaded.
Please download the Nitro apk from one of the following options:
Filelinked code: 14118810
Browser url: http://bit.ly/Nitro911
You can download on computer, save to usb an install via usb using ES-Explorer
- Enter the username & password from email
- Make sure press the REMEMBER ME option so you never need to put it again and again.
- Wait for the app to load content ( Live Channels for the First Time.
- Now you are ready to watch Live TV. Enjoy
1.Obtain your mac code by clicking the blue button on your remote inside the app
2. Go to this website http://siptv.eu/mylist/
3. Enter the mac code of your device in the mac code box in the external playlist section.
4. Now add the whole URL link that you received via email into the external playlist URL box
5. Click ADD or SEND Link
Setup Instructions for GSE Smart IPTV Pro
Go to ‘App Store’ and search for ‘GSE SMART IPTV PRO’.
Install and run ‘GSE SMART IPTV PRO’.
Open the settings menu and click onto ‘REMOTE PLAYLISTS’.
Click onto the ‘+’ button and choose ‘Add M3U URL’ option.
Enter this name into the ‘Playlist name’ field: NitroTvService
Clear all existing data and any spaces out of the Playlist Link field and enter the following: http://nitro.ltd:25461/get.php?username=xxxxxxxxxx&password=xxxxxxxxxx&type=m3u&output=ts
**IMPORTANT: Verify you have no typos, it has to be exact as it is in step #6
Click onto the ‘Add’ button.
You can now click onto the "NitroTvService" from ‘Remote Playlists’ to start watching.
Watching Live TV after initial setup
Run the IPTV app.
Go to "Remote Playlists".
Click onto the "NitroTvService" playlist.
Choose a channel to view.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, events and free IPTV by NitroTvService.
We only support Android devices.
Text Support (954) 913-9227